........

affiliate-728x90 affiliate_square-logo-Witcher-3-pre-order-728x90 (1)

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Game Collaborations with GenTsuRoxas and Darksteel

I've been going to a place called That Game Store. So far, they have been doing a number of things such as Injustice, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Ultra Street Fighter Four tournaments. Almost every Sunday, our team, Gamer's Leagues of Virtue, have a retro night. We're playing Phantasy Star Online Episode 1.


This was recorded with my Dazzle.  Zappa, an Injustice player, showed me how to use an El Gato.  El Gato will be a capture device that I look forward to taking a huge look at whenever I have the extra spending money to upgrade from my Dazzle.  I did a few recording tests with the Dazzle and will be able to let's play Drakengard 3 soon.

www.iceangelgaming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment